Friday, February 10, 2012

1st Blog


   Today is the day I become a follower.  I have decided to start blogging! This point in my life marks the happiest I have ever been.  I have the most amazing boyfriend, well as of three weeks ago I can now call him my fiance!  Yup, I am engaged and I couldn't be any happier!  We went to Jamaica for our very first vacation and he surprised me with a proposal!!  I'm such a lucky girl.  
        Lately, we have been super busy planning our wedding.  Lucky for Cody and I, we have awesome assistance, a Wedding Planner who happens to be Cody's Cousin and Cody's Mom both of which are doing phenomenal job.  Mom is providing just as much assistance getting our Pennsylvania Guests ready for our special day.  
         Monday marks an important day, we are visiting two locations to host our destination wedding..  Yes, a destination wedding.  What could possibly be better then getting our families together for a 5 day vacation?  I say nothing!  We are lucky to be able to spend time with Cody's family, however we don't get to see my family as much as I would like.  Therefore I am so Gitty to have so much family and friends time!  Once we have confirmed our location I will be sure to post some pics.  As of now here a few from Jamaica..  
           I will blog again soon!








   

No comments:

Post a Comment