Sunday, December 30, 2012

We're Expanding Our Family

Cody and I knew we want to start a family ASAP.  A month after we were married, a positive pregnancy test was in my hands!  I was so excited I called Cody right away as I couldn't wait until he was done work.  I remember his voice, are you sure.. maybe you should take another one to be sure.  I took three test and took a picture of them all, Caption stated to Cody,  Is this enough proof.  He was so excited!  We decided to tell our mothers and my grandmother the same day.  As time led on, and our pregnancy continued to be successful we would tell a new person each week.  On our 11th week we officially announced our pregnancy by posting a sonogram picture on facebook.
Our pregnancy has been pretty easy, no morning sickness, no mood swings, a few food aversions and during the first trimester I was pretty tired, naps probably every day.  I hear I'm a lucky pregnant lady.  Lets see, second trimester is going very well, I have lots of energy, my food aversions are diminishing, no morning sickness and barely any naps.
I am currently 24 weeks and so far I have gained approximately 26lbs.  Crazy huh, seems excessive but the doctor said i'm fine.  I was in so much love at week 22, I was finally able to feel Jett kick.. Oh yes, I said Jett.  Its a boy!!  Megan my cousin threw Cody and I a gender reveal party and it was so much fun.  Even the old wise  tales said he was going to be a boy!  At the end of our party, Cody and I had asked Megan and Jared to be our Jett's Godparents.  There is nobody that takes care of their children more or anyone who we trust more than the two of them.  We are so excited they accepted the responsibility!
Below are a few pictures thus far with our happy announcement.  Be back soon with another update!


12wks


12wks


16 Wks


16 wks


20 wks


He's a Boy



No comments:

Post a Comment